All steel foundation offered by GroundPlug International are based on calculation using:
EN 1990, EN 1991-1-1, EN 1991-1-3, EN 1991-1-4, EN 1991-2, EN 1993-1-1, EN 1993-1-3, EN 1993-1-5, EN 1993-1-8, EN 1993-1-9, EN 1993-5, EN 1997-1, EN 1997-2, EN 1794-1.
Analytical calculations & practical tests:
- ASTM Standard Designation (ASTM D1143, ASTM D3689, ASTM D3966) of compression, tension and lateral loading on single pies. Performd by Applied Foundation Testing (AFT), USA, and CLT THOMPSON INC, USA.
- NIRAS capacity and soil calculations, verified by LPILE by Ensoft Inc.
GroundPlug International’s steel plant, Elektromet, is
- CE certified according to EN1090-1 and Welding Procedure Qualification Record (WPQR) for welds.
- All welders have adequate qualifications attested by the relevant certificates.
- The steel plant has certificate of conformity of the factory production control according to EN 1090-2 class EXC2 given by DVS ZERT GmbH. On request we can also weld to EXC3.
Our engineering team can provide design documentation for any structure based on European Design Standards (Eurocodes 0-9) with applied National Annexes. Calculations can also be performed based on valid American and Australian Design Standards.